10 days ago
- Detailed reporting on a quarterly basis to senior management.
- Monthly reporting on key issues to provide early warning signals to senior management.
- Planning and managing the timely delivery of accurate quarterly reserves and technical closing figures.
- University degree in econometrics, physics or equivalent quantitative education.
- 5+ years of experience in an actuarial, costing, reserving or reporting role at a L&H insurer or in actuarial consultancy.
- You have experience in the Swiss Insurance industry.
- You speak English and German fluently. Any other languages such as Dutch or Italian are a plus.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.