A well established and growing Medical Device company in Greater Boston is seeking a Staff Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. The client is looking for an ambitious individual to help with the creation and expansion of a new product line.
- Responsible for design and characterization of prototype equipment and pilot processes in support of manufacturing scale-up and launch.
- Support and perform design reviews, FMEA’s, risk / hazard analysis & establishing technical requirements.
- Oversee the development of production and process control documents, prepare technical analysis, and recommend manufacturing methods and processes to help meet design objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of New Product Development experience in medical device a plus
- Mini Tab and Solidworks preferred
- Comfortable traveling 25% once the product line is expanded
The client is unable to sponsor visas at this time.