A former Infantry Officer with the British Army, Paul joined JCW’s London practice in 2010 and was instrumental in developing the Compliance and Financial Crime team. Transferring to New York in 2014, he has replicated the same success, cultivating a strong network of clients and compliance professionals across North America. A trusted advisor and partner to his clients, Paul is unrivaled when it comes to securing top talent in his market.
- Chief Compliance Officer, Fintech, New York
- Senior Manager Markets Advisory, Global Banking Group, New York
- Director Control Room, US Banking Group, New York
- VP Compliance Training, US Consumer/Commercial Bank, Los Angeles
- Options Trade Surveillance, Global Hedge Fund, Chicago
- Conflicts Compliance Manager, Top 10 Global Law Firm, Boston
- Head of AML Transaction Monitoring, Global European Bank, Washington DC