Meet The Team
- Location USA
A former Infantry Officer with the British Army, Paul joined JCW’s London practice in 2010 and was instrumental in developing the Compliance and Financial Crime team. Transferring to New York in 2014, he has replicated the same success, cultivating a strong network of clients and compliance professionals across North America. A trusted advisor and partner to his clients, Paul is unrivaled when it comes to securing top talent in his market.
- Chief Compliance Officer, Fintech, New York
- Senior Manager Markets Advisory, Global Banking Group, New York
- Director Control Room, US Banking Group, New York
- VP Compliance Training, US Consumer/Commercial Bank, Los Angeles
- Options Trade Surveillance, Global Hedge Fund, Chicago
- Conflicts Compliance Manager, Top 10 Global Law Firm, Boston
- Head of AML Transaction Monitoring, Global European Bank, Washington DC
Unlike many others in his industry, Paul is transparent, reliable, and honest. Easy to work with, listens, and understands his candidates/clients. Went the extra mile to make sure I was prepared and comfortable, and really brought the human side into the recruiting process. Paul is truly an asset to any organization.
Paul is a recruiter par excellence. He goes out of his way to fit employer to employee so that it is mutually beneficial. He addresses all concerns in a professional and timely manner. I would not hesitate to reach out to Paul in the future.
Paul has a deep understanding and knowledge of the finance and banking markets. He is both responsive to the needs of his clients, as well as those of the candidates he attempts to match to a job requirement. I highly regard him as a professional and as a person with integrity.