About the job
Do you want to make a difference and make a difference? In a company that delivers high-quality products and system solutions for the energy transition? Then join our team in Cologne, Würzburg or Berlin.
Offering you the chance to shape a greener world in an international company!
Your area of responsibility
As a site manager (m/f/d), you are responsible for ensuring the timely and high-quality execution of turnkey projects in the HV AC and DC sector as well as the technical management of fitters and subcontractors (m/f/d). Other tasks include:
- Mobilization of the construction site and coordination or resource planning of all internal/external interfaces for high quality during project execution
- Monitoring of execution on site
- Ensuring health, safety and environmental standards and training internal and external team members
- Participation in project and construction meetings including presentation of status and progress reports as well as participation in on-site inspections
- Shared responsibility and support for effective and structured processes
Don't meet all the requirements?
- Successfully completed technical college training in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or civil engineering
- Or at least 3 years of professional experience in construction management of line construction sites or many years of professional experience in high-voltage assembly
- Willingness to travel, resistance to stress
- Reliability, team spirit, structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and good English, both spoken and written
At NKT, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic work environment. So if you are interested in a position, apply - even if your previous professional experience does not match all of your qualifications. You could be exactly the right applicant for this position!
That's what we offer
- Collective bargaining agreement benefits (e.g. holiday and Christmas bonuses, special allowances)
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive working time models (e.g. flextime and mobile working)
- Subsidized own canteen in Cologne
- Further training opportunities
- Discounts through corporate benefits
- Company doctor (e.g. various health care offers)