New York, United States
8 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of an international bank holding company for their office located here in NYC. Our client is actively searching for a Senior Auditor to join their Internal Audit division within the Investment Banking department. The ideal candidate would have experience working in audit, investment banking, broker-dealer, securities industry.
- Evaluate internal controls for effectiveness and compliance with bank policies and regulations
- Identify relevant risks and to report to senior management
- Create and maintain relationships with the clients through the understanding of their goals, areas of potential risk, and risk management practices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related field required.
- A professional designation such as a CPA, CIA, etc. is a plus.
- At least 3 or more years’ experience in auditing, accounting, investment banking, broker-dealer, securities industry
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally, as required
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.