Portland, United States
11 months ago
JCW Search is currently recruiting for a Security Engineer for a FinTech company in Portland, OR. The engineer will be responsible for managing the firm’s security tools and platforms, as well as helping to design security systems and best practices. Prior experience in the FinTech or Financial Services space is preferred.
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this role. It is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders currently.
- Develop security tools and features for the firm’s security infrastructure.
- Review security features, monitoring and alert systems, SIEM tools and firewalls.
- Help to build out security roadmaps/best practices.
- Perform threat modeling and vulnerability management tasks.
- Research security engineering, vulnerability and threat management, and cryptography best practices.
- 4+ years of experience in IT/Cyber Security.
- 3+ years of experience working in Web App Security and/or Network Security.
- Experience working with Security Testing Methodologies and Cryptography.
- Background in network and systems security.
- Ability to code in Python, Java or Scala (as well as implement APIs) is highly preferred.
- B.A. or B.S. in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar field.