New York, United States
4 months ago
JCW Search is currently recruiting for a Cloud Security Architect for a Data & Analytics firm in NYC. The architect will work with the organizations tech teams to build security controls and solutions for cloud deployments/technologies, develop and design cloud security architectures and best practices, and develop cloud strategies. Prior experience as an architect is required for this position.
- 7+ years of experience in IT/Cyber Security (including 3 years in an architecture role).
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Frameworks (ex: CSA), Risk Management processes, network and identity access, firewall and SIEM tools, and privacy principles.
- Experience deploying/securing AWS cloud platforms.
- Prior experience implementing security tools into CI/CD and integrating tool for threat analysis.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Computer Science or a related field.