JCW Search Ltd. – Frankfurt
JCW is experiencing our highest growth period to date. As such are looking to further strengthen already high performing teams and would welcome the right person on board. You'll join us at our dynamic We Work office in Frankfurt.
Don't forget to visit our Join Us page for a full summary of the benefits on offer to you and to meet the team.
Summary of the Associate Recruitment Consultant Role
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into our 5 job sectors covering the financial services and technology industries.
- Daily lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Be a specialist in your given “vertical” – be the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the leading Financial Institutions and Technology Business, as well as partnering SME’s and Medium sized businesses in achieving their recruitment needs
Here's what you need to be successful with us as an Associate Recruitment Consultant:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide the opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Why should you be interested?
- Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- High growth business with the opportunity to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we reward success
- Winner of Sunday Times 4th Best Small Company to work for 2017 & recognised as Investors in People Bronze award – a truly great place to work
- Excellent earning potential, as well as an opportunity to build long-term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities
What we offer
- £30,000 - £45,000 year 1 OTE, £50,000 - £100,000 year 2 OTE + benefits including healthcare, subsidised Gym with longer lunch for exercise, dental, phone and more
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- A full and detailed training scheme with hands-on, proactive training by a Director
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, annual Ski trip and more
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as “work abroad” weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about this opportunity. Apply now and start a prosperous and high earning career with us today.
For more info or a confidential chat about the role call us on+44 (0) 203 589 9300 or email email@example.com.