11 months ago
Windows System Administrator - Contract
Are you an experienced Windows system administrator looking for your next role? Would you like to work for a renowned IT company, expand your skillset and go in everyday to a new challenge?
Then this is a brilliant opportunity for you and if you feel the below criteria is in line with your skillset, please apply or contact me on 02035899236 or email@example.com
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop centralized configuration code.
- Support development teams from within and outside the organization in making use of core infrastructure.
- Maintain and expand function of a large Windows systems fleet.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Configure switches and load balancers for core internal rows.
- Coordinate with datacentre operations personnel for hardware turn-ups and turn-downs.
- Continually improve systems and processes with regard to automation and monitoring.
- Identify and remediate any and all security vulnerabilities and issues.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- PowerShell + another programming/scripting language
- Microsoft SCCM
- Active Directory domain controllers
- Hypervisor operating systems
- AD & SCCM