Spartanburg, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for VP of Data Science with a growing automotive finance company. The VP of Data Science will leverage their creative and critical thinking skills to develop strategies that have meaningful, game-changing impact to the firm.
- Continuously refine and implement the data science roadmap based on new learnings –
- both internal and external
- Identify the appropriate goals for profitability and/or customer satisfaction
- will refine and improve models and processes with appropriate controls so they are robust and well documented for internal and external examination.
- Masters and/or PhD Degree in Statistics-related field (Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in building, implementing and monitoring models
- 2+ years of people management/leadership
- Well versed in modeling fundamentals and experience building models using GAM, trees,
- boosting, splines, etc.
- Knowledgeable in R
- Auto finance experience is a plus
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564 – 3594 or at email@example.com.