$100,000 - $160,000 + bonus
about 2 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a VP – Model Risk Management with a leading international banking organization for their New York City location. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the continuation and expansion of the comprehensive model risk management program and is independent, over model developers, owners, users and reviewers. This role defines the functional requirements for the design, development, independent validation and implementation of the credit risk model validation framework.
- Responsible to maintain the Model Risk Management program, including supporting of Model Risk Management Policy, Model Risk Management Procedures, Model Inventory and repository of model related documentations
- Ensure compliance of model development standards and procedures with regulatory requirements of all Branch models
- Collaboration with related business departments/teams, support with model risk management practice, such as model identification, validation, and reporting
- BS in Quantitative discipline required or advanced technical degree in finance, financial engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or related fields. Industry certifications a plus (e.g., CFA, FRM)
- 7+ years of experience working in credit risk model validation at a CCAR bank
- Knowledgeable of model risk management and associated regulatory requirements (OCC 2011-12/SR11-7) are required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Access) and risk management tools
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin (preferred)
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org