£95k - 110k per year
7 months ago
Currently recruiting on behalf of an International Corporate Bank for a VP level candidate to join their Loan Syndication team. You will be responsible for originating, structuring and syndications loans within the corporate division, as well has developing relations across the group to participate in these loans. The position will also be heavily involved in developing and implementing policy across the division.
- Originate, structure and execute corporate and structured syndicated finance transactions in the loan markets
- Preparing team-marketing materials, pitch-books, presentations and reports.
- Supervision and preparation of credit proposal, information memorandum, credit analysis, financial models, term sheets and administrative tasks for all syndications.
- Performing Due diligence;
- Review and negotiation of credit documents in liaison with Counsels
- Previous experience of working within loan syndication at a comparable bank
- Strong relationship management skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks