London, United Kingdom
£75000-£95000 Depending on Experience
over 1 year ago
Leading Global Corporate & Investment bank based in London are currently looking for a VP to join their EDD Advisory team. This person will report directly to the Head of, and be responsible for providing advice on all matters of financial crime (AML, Sanctions, CTF, ABC and Fraud) from a second line of defence perspective. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in an established organisation with strong opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the EDD function capability for AML issues; investigating results and coming up with suitable actions.
- Take a role in ensuring the bank's customers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Help with the development of EDD policy and controls.
- Act as a SME on EDD - best practice and current UK regulatory landscape
- Take the lead on EDD risk assessments and investigations carried out, liaising with external parties where necessary to stay up-to-date
- Help with the Bank’s Enterprise wide risk assessment and any other projects as
- Help with the training and development of staff on matters of EDD/Financial Crime
- Strong experience and understanding of the end-to-end due diligence process
- Excellent knowledge of CDD/EDD processes
- Previous experience of running/advising on EDD in an Investment Bank, ideally from a 2nd Line perspective
- Excellent knowledge of high-risk clients and their due diligence
- Excellent knowledge of financial crime (AML, Sanctions, CTF, ABC, Fraud etc) and it's current regulatory landscape
- Excellent communication and demonstrable leadership experience