New York, United States
almost 2 years ago
JCW is currently looking to hire an experienced Credit Analyst with Commercial Real Estate expertise to join a rapidly growing foreign bank in Midtown Manhattan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The position will perform credit risk analysis of transactions propsed by first line unit, conduct independent risk assessment and analze Commercial Real Estate transactions.
- She/he will also perform in-depth analysis for individual transaction and portfolio including macroeconomic anaylsis, industry analysis, financial statements analysis and stress testing.
- Bachelor degree in finance or an equivalent field of education.
- 5+ years of Credit/Risk Analysis experience in Banking is required.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Real Estate lending is required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in further detail.