New York, United States
$140,000 - $160,000
5 months ago
As a VP Credit Analyst for the Commercial Real Estate portfolio, you will be reporting to the Head of Credit Approval. This role will be focused on reviewing CRE credits for approval at a fast growing foreign bank based in Midtown.
- Review credit analyses prepared by Front Office including relevant legal documentation.
- Prepare credit approval forms and credit assessments to be reviewed by the Head of Credit Approval prior to costumer acquisition cost which include stress tests and projections.
- Analyze and structure potential client transactions while vetting the specified clients to the general guidelines.
You should apply if you:
- 5+ years of Credit experience in a large bank is REQUIRED.
- Proven expertise in either underwriting or credit analysis of a broad array of CRE transactions.
- Master’s degree or advanced qualification (CFA/CPA/FRM) preferred.
For more information about this or other positions in Credit and Lending, please contact Alex Vuong at email@example.com or (347) 366-9336.