New York, United States
3 months ago
JCW is recruiting for a mid-senior level Corporate Banking Relationship Manager for a foreign Bank in Midtown Manhattan. The successful candidate will have direct experience in corporate lending and customer relationship management.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Develop client base of corporate clients and market bank products.
- Manage portfolio of Syndicated Loans, M&A Finance and Project Finance transactions.
- Continually monitor the overall risk of the loan portfolio.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate lending for structured, M&A, project or leveraged transactions.
- Formal credit training a plus.
For more information about this or other positions, please contact Kevin Groome at Kevin.Groome@jcwresourcing.com or 646-693-0842 .