Hazelwood, United States
3 months ago
An established community bank in the St. Louis area is looking to add a VP CRA/BSA Compliance to their team and in this position, you will be responsible for running the overall compliance operations of the bank. This will be an individual role where you will work with the Board of the bank and be responsible for implementing enterprise wide compliance programs and ensure compliance with the FDIC.
- Serve as a SME in regards to CRA and BSA and implement the bank's CRA program
- Act as primary point of contact with FDIC and coordinate/lead all regulatory exams and audits
- Create and run the bank's Compliance Risk Assessments
- Bachelor degree required and professional certification preferred
- Experience interacting with FDIC and building compliance programs