new york, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading foreign bank headquartered in New York that's currently looking to hire an VP, Compliance Audit for their growing third line of defense. Working alongside a team dedicated to corporate compliance audits, this role will have responsibility for executing and assisting with the annual audit plan across consumer and corporate compliance audits. You will also be responsible for supervising junior staff members and working directly with key business stakeholders.
- Assist with evaluating the compliance program control environment
- Help to build and maintain strong relationships across the Americas audit department and various business lines
- Effectively manage engagements in accordance with timeframe and budget
- Bachelors degree required; Major in Accounting/Finance preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of direct compliance or internal audit experience required
- Experience in a Big 4 or comparable bank preferred; financial services industry experience required
- Experience with non-financial crime compliance required
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit and Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.