We are currently working on behalf of an internal IT subsidiary of one of the largest insurers worldwide. The company is looking for a tax manager for their global tax team. It is important that the suitable candidate is fluent in both German and English.
- Respond to VAT and/or wage tax related questions that arise from regular business operations
- Provide agile project support with the focus on VAT and wage tax
- Monthly VAT filing for the German and other EU locations
- Use and ongoing software-based management of deductible input tax using VERA
- Participation and delivering tax trainings to colleagues
- Standardisation, automation and optimisation of procedures and processes between the tax department and the IT departments
- Working with auditors on tax related queries
- Completed training as an accountant = Bilanzbuchhalter (m/f/d) with a strong tax background, a tax clerk = Steuerfachangestellter (m/f/d) or a tax specialist = Steuerfachwirt (m/f/d)
- 4 Years experience after the completion one of the above mentioned qualifications
- Passed tax advisor exam = Steuerberaterexamen or comparable qualification is desirable, but not a requirement
- Very good knowledge of SAP (FI, CO), Excel and experience with tax technology is advantageous
- Very good German and English skills
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.