JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently working with a 'Big 4' audit & advisory firm in the search for a number of auditors with strong knowledge in the US GAAP/PCAOB
For this position, we are searching for experienced candidates with the following background:
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCAOB and SEC requirements and US audit methodology. Knowledge of IFRS and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) is a plus
- 3-10 years of recent integrated (PCAOB and US GAAP or PCAOB and IFRS) audit experience either with another Big 4 firm and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues.
- U.S. CPA license (or equivalent)
- Willingness to obtain experience with IFRS engagements
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Proficient English skills
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.