New York, United States
about 1 month ago
JCW is recruiting for an experienced merchant services underwriter for a growing Commercial Bank in Midtown Manhattan. The successful candidate will have direct experience in underwriting within the merchant services space either for a Credit Card company, Bank or Payment Processing company.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Support the merchant acquiring team by reviewing and analyzing merchant applications and onboarding processes.
- Work with ISOs throughout the application, underwriting and onboarding process to facilitate approvals.
- Ensure compliance with industry guidelines and ensure KYC/AML requirements regarding merchant processing are met.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in underwriting within the merchant services space.
- Knowledge of TSYS and Tri Source platforms
For more information about this or other positions, please contact Nick Giordano at Nick.Giordano@jcwresourcing.com or 646-517-8627.