Horsham, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
I'm working for a client who is looking for a Client Supervisor. A Chartered Accountants with a great reputation as been shortlisted with Accountancy Excellence in 2018 and even voted one of the Top 50 Accountancy Firms in 2016. Located in Horsham, you're a stones throw away from all of the shops and amenities you could need.
Overview of the Trust Supervisor position
I am looking for a Trust Supervisor who will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients.
The responsibilities you will have as the Trust Supervisor for my client will include:
- Preparation of trust and estate accounts and tax returns;
- Preparation of individuals’ tax returns;
- Preparation of Inheritance Tax returns connected with trust events;
- Direct client contact
- Responsible for supporting high net worth family groups
Experience you will need to apply.
- Accountancy, tax or STEP qualification
- Experience doing tax returns and trust accounts
- Great communication skills
Why you should apply!
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Career progression
Does this sound like you? Apply today. I look forward to receiving your application.
If you’d like a confidential chat about the role or other similar opportunities I am working on call me on 0203 589 9275.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our jobs for more opportunities just like this one.
JCW provides a specialist recruitment service within the following job markets:
- Risk Management
- Audit & Finance
- Compliance & Financial Crime
- Business Change & Transformation
- Technology & Security
Not the right position for you?
If you know anyone who would be interested in this role or a new career opportunity in the job markets mentioned above. Refer them to us for the chance to receive up to £500 worth of vouchers. Full details are available on our website here.