JCW Resourcing UK
Transaction Surveillance Officer
This role sits within the Compliance team and reports into the Deputy MLRO.
AML/CTF Monitoring and Screening
- Performing AML/CTF operational processes in accordance with the documented procedures and to standards and SLAs defined.
- Investigating potential customer, Swift message, payment, trade finance and transaction related alerts for potential matches against watchlists to ensure compliance with sanctions laws.
- Ensures the bank’s AML control systems e.g. payment and customer sanctions screening, are undertaken in an effective and compliant manner.
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience required
- Experience working with Fircosoft.
- Experience of AML/CTF transaction monitoring and watchlist screening systems and tools – e.g. Actimize/Fortent, Safewatch, World-Check, Complinet.
- Education to Degree level or equivalent (preferred).
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.