New York, United States
about 1 month ago
New York, New York
Seeking a Transaction Advisory Manager to join our growing and well-established national firm in our New York City office. This position requires a high-energy, experienced professional, with strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and with a team, along with a strong desire to be willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Responsible for managing all aspects of due diligence projects including:
- Obtaining and organizing due diligence information requests and data flow.
- Managing the completion of project workbooks and related analysis.
- Reviewing the work of staff.
- Identification of Quality of Earnings adjustments.
- Performance of working capital and debt analysis.
- Identify potential issues and risks that potentially impact the valuation of the target and/or future cash flows.
- Prepare initial drafts of Quality of Earnings and other due diligence reports.
- Interacting with client, target management, other professional advisors to a transaction.
- Managing project budgets and assist with client billings.
- Ensuring compliance with TAS engagement policies and procedures.
- Manage the completion of a project to its conclusion.
Contribute as an instructor and course developer to the TAS training program.
Achieve solid personal financial results including chargeable hours and net margin.
Consider participation in industry and professional groups.
Assist with practice development activities.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant discipline.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in delivering financial advisory, transactions advisory services, or similar services.
- CPA or related certification (CFA, etc.) is desired.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical accounting and reporting capabilities.
- Client facing experience is required, good responsiveness.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under the pressure of transaction deadlines.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent business acumen