New York, United States
2 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading consulting firm as they look to fill a Senior Manager of Transaction Advisory Services for their growing teams in Miami and New York. As a key part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for managing financial due diligence transaction advisory engagements while overseeing and mentoring junior staff. Although this role is based in New York or Miami, you will be eligible to work remotely through at least 2021.
- Manage financial due diligence engagements for middle market clients
- Develop new relationships with prospective clients to aid in practice development
- Manage and oversee a team of junior staff, with a focus on mentorship and career development
- At least 5 or more years of prior TAS experience required with a focus on FDD (financial due diligence)
- At least 4 years of public accounting experience, required, preferably within an audit role
- CPA required
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.