£20,000-£25,000 basic + market leading commission.
over 1 year ago
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences is a high growth global Search and Recruitment firm that specialises in placing Technical and Regulatory professionals across the breadth of the Life Sciences industry. We are in a period of high year on year growth at Catalyst, and as such are looking to further strengthen and already high performing team.
You can visit the join us page for more info on our great company perks.
A summary of the Associate Recruitment Consultant role
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates
- Lead generation, Head Hunting, Candidate Management, Meetings (both candidates and clients)
- Be a specialist in your given “vertical” – be the go-to consultant for roles in your specialism
- Recruit directly with some of the most exciting Life Sciences companies at the forefront of innovation in the sector, who are developing world-changing medical devices, pharmaceuticals and various other life-changing products
Here's what you need to be successful with us:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide the opportunity to earn as much as you put into the role
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Why should you be interested?
- Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- High growth business with the opportunity to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we reward success
- Winner of Sunday Times 4th Best Small Company to work for 2016 & recognised as Investors in People Bronze award – a truly great place to work
- Excellent earning potential, as well as an opportunity to build long-term wealth
What we offer
- £20,000 starting salary, rising to £25,000 after 6 months
- Industry leading commission (£30,000 - £45,000 OTE year 1)
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- A full and detailed training scheme with hands-on, proactive training by a Director
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Skiing and more
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as “work abroad” weeks where you can work from one of our international locations