Chicago, United States
Apply for more details
3 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a global trading firm that is looking for a Systems Trading Engineer to join their team in their Chicago HQ.
- You will be part of an experienced team responsible for managing the critical data flow in their complex trading environment.
- Provide an efficient response to any production issues to reduce down time and ensuring high performance and reliability on the trading platform.
- Play a lead role in contributing towards trading strategy improvements as well as the overall trading infrastructure.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field. Any financial services experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent technical skills with Python. Experience with Bash would be a plus too.
- In depth knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Previous experience in a DevOps type role would be beneficial.
Jack Fisher recruits exclusively for IT & Cyber professionals across the financial services and professional services sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact him at 646 517 8608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.