£100k - 120k per year
5 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of an International Investment Bank, for a senior trade surveillance manager to join their business. You will be responsible for investigating, reviewing and escalating suspicious trading activity, and will play an important role in ensuring that the Global business meets all of it's regulatory obligations and business policies.
- In depth knowledge in financial markets, including specific exposure to FX, Commodities and Bonds
- Proven experience working within Front Office Compliance
- Experience of developing effective controls
- Good quantitative skills, ideally with a background in either market risk, data analysis or reporting
- Ablility to face off to both senior stakeholders and front office staff across the business.