London, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
Senior Audit Manager/Manager – Technology & Media
£70,000 - £90,000
JCW is currently partnering a Top 5 accounting practice in recruiting a Senior Manager & Manager into their Technology and Media team. It represents a great opportunity to join a high growth firm, in a team that has seen excellent growth over the last 12 months with further investment in the team planned.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for maximising profitability from clients, will lead engagements on AIM and fully listed clients, manage teams and support Partners in business development activities in pitching and presenting, and will actively identify and convert new opportunities to sell work.
What you need to have:
- Experience leading client engagements, managing resource planning and delivering Audit reports for Partner review
- Will have commercial client management experience, with proven track record in increasing and maximising client profitability
- Must have experience managing Audits of AIM and Fully Listed clients in the technology and media space
- Ideally will have been involved in business development activities, including pitching, identifying new leads and converting to pitch meetings
- Must have full detailed knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP
- Will have managed and developed staff previously, including training and development, appraisals and recruiting
If you would like to apply, please send on your CV or give me a call on my direct dial below for a confidential discussion.