JCW Resourcing UK
Job Title: Third Party Risk Management SME
Location: Initially working from home, with later move potentially back into office as restrictions lift
- Background in Vendor Risk or Procurement management in the banking sector
- Solid understanding of British and European regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in negotiating legal agreements and commercial terms
- Strong project management and relationship management skills
- Subject matter expertise in all areas of Vendor Risk Management
- Develop and manage the outsourcing management system
- Provide subject matter expertise to vendor relationship managers, COO and stakeholders on all matters pertaining to outsourcing policy, vendor risk and regulatory requirements
- Support the development and updating of relevant documents, policies and procedures to dispense internally.
- Support VROs with completion of timely and accurate due diligence and reviews
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.