4 months ago
This position requires competency in strategic thinking, customer focus, problem solving, change and innovation and highly developed project management skills.
- Manage different telecom products for small enterprise markets including:
- Developing and launching new products in the market including:
- Identifying market size, preparing business plans, and defining pricing recommendations for new products and services.
- Managing the product profitability, customer base evolution and positioning vs competition
- Deciding for the continuity of the different products based on financial and commercial analysis
- Owning the Go-To-Market process end to end from product concept definition, product implementation and testing to actively participating on the marketing strategy definition.
- Creating and organizing the content to explain the different products to both sales and customer care teams.
- Analysing various KPI’s: sales and market feedback, benchmarks (either national or international), market opportunity studies, etc…
- Contributing to the development of the annual promotional activity plans.
- Education & Experience - (economics / commercial science /management / marketing / engineering)
- You are a product management or management consultant expert with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- You have knowledge and are interested in telecom business market and its technologies
- You have great analytical skills and an ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
- You have a proven track record for managing projects and you are able to manage several projects in parallel
- You are very ‘hands-on’ and have a ‘can do’ mentality
- You have good creativity and entrepreneurship with a customer driven mentality
- You are a team player, highly dedicated and accountable
- Your are proficient in French and English (German and Luxembougish is a plus)