18 days ago
Cloud & Infomation Technology Business Parter!
Headquatered in Lonon, with roles also available in Edinburgh, this UK Bank is looking for an IT guru to parter the COO, CIO, CISO and may other key stakeholders to the inside-world of IT and all it's juciy corners.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Based at either London or Edinburgh, you'll be a in a team of 6 Business Partners, representing the techy business as a POC for some seriously senior stakeholders (wicked exposure)
- Working as a Risk Partner for Technology Services and Cloud Technology Services covering areas from, but not limited to, cloud, web technology, IT risk, service management, disaster recovery, back up management, info sec.
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Must have strong proven experience in IT risk, frameworks, governance etc
- Have at least 2 years' experience
- Worked in Banking/Financial Services
- Effective and clear communication skills. Able to trouble shoot problems and communicate results
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.