London, United Kingdom
4 months ago
JCW have been engaged by a well known FS organisation based in the heart of the City of London to recruit for a tech risk and business continuity contractor. This is an initial six month contract role with the possibility of extension.
- Operating within the Cyber Risk team in the Business Continuity function.
- The team are developing some groundbreaking Business Continuity and Resilience risk models which require management of certain data points and reporting back to various business stakeholders.
- Role responsibilities will include: patching, cyber strength and depth testing, P1 incident management, performance reviews, collection and analysis etc...
- Background in financial services.
- Background in Technology Risk.
- Experience working on Technology Risk projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience within Business Continuity.
- An infrastructure background would also be advantageous.