New York, United States
5 months ago
Top Tier Accounting Firm seeking a Tax Manager to join our growing and well-established national firm in New York City. The position requires an experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing tax practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Review real estate partnership/corporate returns.
- Manage compliance engagements, from budgeting to scheduling to managing staff.
- Experience in working with REITs.
- Perform research and draft memoranda on real estate issues.
- Train and supervise staff, review and evaluate their work.
- Make suggestions to help improve efficiencies, within department and on engagements.
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate interest and knowledge of client's business.
- Must be a CPA.
- Masters degree in Taxation is preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience specifically handling real estate partnerships with some experience handling REITs and corporate structures involving real estate.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate strong Subchapter K (partnership) skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage client relationships.
- Ability to plan for and oversee the timely completion of engagements.
- Very good training skills and the ability to supervise large engagements.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to work independently