JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of a leading international asset manager in Munich, who are looking to add a talented Tax Manager (m/f/d) to their team. The role offers a high level of responsibility to the successful candidate, being embedded within the company's Real Estate business and working across a broad spectrum of tax matters in support of transactional and ongoing business activities.
- Ensuring Tax compliance
- Reviewing a mix of corporate income tax, VAT and transfer pricing reports
- Working closely with other members of the global Real Estate tax team to deliver transaction tax structuring advice and tax planning, pre- and post- transactions
- Coordination with local services providers including administrators and tax advisors, to deliver the tax requirements for the production of financial statements, monitoring and reporting of relevant tax law changes, and where necessary, handling tax authority audits
- Successful degree in a relevant subject
- Tax advisor exam a plus but not necessary
- 3+ years of experience in international and/or German taxation, ideally within financial services and funds or real estate specifically
- An understanding of and interest in tax structuring
- Languages: German and English (C1+)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.