4 months ago
: Tax & Legal Consultant
: Zurich, Switzerland
: Permanent, 100%
Currently recruiting on behalf of a Big 4 consultancy who is looking for a Tax and Legal professional to join their Zurich office.
This opportunity will give you the chance to support and assist institutions in the banking, insurance, and fund space with strategic and operational tax challenges.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Advising financial institutions on international restructurings, the tax treatment of financial products and answer questions regarding their tax reporting obligations
- Dealing with operational tax issues
- Conducting tax compliance mandates
- Supporting the audit department in checking the annual financial statements for tax risks
- Working on international projects with client responsibility
- Leading and training employees and contributing to their professional and personal development
- A degree as a certified tax expert or a specialised Swiss Master's degree
- An additional academic qualification in administration, economics, or law would be beneficial
- 6+ years of professional experience in the financial services industry and/or tax/legal consulting with a focus on financial industry
- Technical and analytical skills
- You can communicate confidently in German and English. Any other languages would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.