9 months ago
- This is a delivery focused analyst role within the organisation’s transformation programme focusing specifically on financial crime risk and operations system and controls.
- The individual will be responsible for embarking on a thorough assessment of the firm’s current risk methodologies in these areas and assessing suitability/practically for the UK market when presented with said methodologies from their international Head Office.
- Working within project framework the individual will be responsible for developing risk identification methodologies, designing controls and designing policies and procedures.
- Experience working within Asset Management or Private Banking – ideally in a small to mid-sized organisation.
- Experience working on systems and controls within an FS environment.
- Experience and knowledge of financial crime risk and operational risk.