JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Portfolio Management Office, which is currently looking for a motivated and committed Systematic Trading Portfolio Manager (f/m/d) who specializes in managing long/short equity strategies with a focus on statistical arbitrage. The company offers flexible working hours and a high-reward bonus structure based on revenue and the long-term potential of company ownership. Experience in development of systematic strategies is the main criteria on which the applications will be considered, successful track record is beneficial, but it is not a precondition. The company is flexible to offer 100% remote work but the candidates who are open for relocation to Munich will have advantage.
• Manage own quantitative investment portfolio and taking responsibility for the revenue generation
• Work with Alpha Capture and design systematic trading strategies
• Developing systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
• Developing a systematic trading strategy with the support of quantitative analysts and
• A Master of Science or PhD in mathematics, physics, statistics, or another relevant STEAM quantitative field
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in applying long/short equity strategies with a significant understanding of AuM/Stat Arb and high Sharpe Ratio
• Strong skills in data analysis and machine learning
• Excellent programming skills in Python
• A proficient level of business English is a prerequisite; fluency in German is a plus.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.