london, United Kingdom
10 months ago
My client is a leading European Bank based in London who are expanding their team with the addition of a Supply Chain Relationship Manager. This has a brand new role working along side the Procurement team on defining Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements for any new or amended contracts.
- Managing a number of third party suppliers and ensuring compliance with the Third Party Management Framework.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met or exceeded in accordance with contractual requirements.
- In conjunction with Business (Agreement Owners), developing annual objectives for selected third parties with the goals of reducing costs, improving performance and driving efficiencies. Aggregate and report on third-party plans, progress, and results.
- Due diligence reviews to ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Producing and delivering reports to senior management, tracking productivity, quality and efficiency of third party relationship.
- Reporting Key Performance Indicators and metrics to ensure third party is achieving key objectives.
- Ensuring any existing or new risks are appropriately tracked and remediated.
- Ad hoc reporting and performance metrics to stakeholders.
- Deliver training, when appropriate, to business partners on Supplier Management framework, procedures and tools .
- 3-5 years experience in managing third parties, developing Service Level Agreements (SLA) aligned with regulatory guidelines (ideally banking) and industry best practices
- Proven track record of successfully managing third party outsourced relationships
- Strong understanding of third party management principles and practices within the financial services sector
- Strong organisation skills with ability to multitask and prioritise
If you are looking for a new position and this sounds like you .. Apply Now!!