New York, United States
$120,000 - $150,000 + bonus
10 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Strategy Analyst with a leading financial services organization for their NYC location. The qualified candidate will provide research and analysis to develop firm’s value proposition and strategic plan.
- Identified and develops opportunities for new, creative risk solutions for clients across diverse geographies and solution lines
- Performs analysis to support product development and identification of prospects for firm's solutions and positions firm to win the work.
- Supports team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team.
- Minimum of 5 years of Capital Markets experience investment banking, sales and trading, consulting or other executive capacity as an I-banker, banker, or consultant
- Experience in supporting and maintaining relationships with clients
- Ability to support M&A and other advisory transaction dialogue and activity.
- Strong research and financial analysis skill set
Corey Rague recruits for Risk, Analytics and Finance professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com