£0 - 26.4k per year
about 1 month ago
JCW have been engaged by a financial institution based in Frankfurt. They are looking for a Dutch, German and English-speaking Account Manager to work on a 24-month contract, providing product information to current and new customers in those 3 languages.
The responsibilities you will have as an Account Manager for my client will include:
- Processing payment orders, emails and complaints
- Supporting customers with online banking
- Providing information in Dutch, German and English to their customers
Benefits of the role include:
- Good work-life balance
- Working as part of a sociable, international team
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Company benefits (pension schemes, vouchers)
Experience you will need to apply.
- Fluency in Dutch, German and English ESSENTIAL
- Experience in customer service, ideally over the phone
- Friendly and service-oriented demeanour
This role will pay €30,000 per year to the successful candidate. There is also a possibility of the role going permanent after the initial contract is completed.
If you’d like a confidential chat about the role or other similar opportunities, I am more than happy to arrange a conversation to discuss this in further detail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Not the right position for you? Refer someone to us for the chance to receive up to £250 worth of gift vouchers!