£70.3k - 74.7k per year
10 days ago
Security Architect - Rotterdam
Our client is looking for a Security Architect to join their Enterprise Architecture team. Located in Rotterdam you will join one of the largest insurance and asset management companies and become the recognised expert and trusted advisor on everything that has to do with keeping their information systems secure.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and maintaining a Security Reference Architecture and Roadmap to keep the information systems secure.
- Developing security architecture principles, models and guidelines.
- Provide strategic advice on security related topics to key IT decision makers.
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have a background in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience in IT architecture and Security Architecture
- Formal training in information security e.g. SABSA
- Certifications such as CISSP-ISSAP or CCSP
- Have knowledge of and experience with cloud-based architectures
- Fluent in both Dutch as well as English
If this opportunity interests you please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org