Southlake, United States
11 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a brokerage firm for their trading center in Southlake, Texas. Our client is actively searching for a Staff IT Auditor to join their Internal Audit team for their office close to Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate would have a few years of experience working in IT audit and familiarity working across financial services.
Key Job Functions:
- Executing risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan and audit schedule
- Perform assigned audits of information technology functions or processes, and operational activities to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of the systems of internal control and adequacy of operating activities
- Obtain a thorough understanding of key processes, significant risks and control environment of assigned audits
- Apply IT general controls concepts and auditing theories, procedures and techniques to various applications, platforms, databases or operating system environments
- 4 year college degree in MIS, Computer Science or related area, is preferred- degree required
- 3+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and can apply major control frameworks (COSO, Cobit, and related).
- Associate must possess strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving and decision-making skills, be self-disciplined and motivated, and be able to handle pressure and stress generated by multiple tasks, deadlines, and interruptions.
- Can identify and use analysis techniques that quickly identify process gaps and can identify tactics that can be immediately applied to improve the business processes.
- Possesses solid understanding of IT General Computing Controls.
- Audit or Information Security experience with security and configuration of Linux operating systems and Oracle databases, preferred.
- Understands the strategic direction of Corporate Audit and tactically executes its mission.
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.