new york, United States
$100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
4 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Senior Quantitative Risk Analyst – Risk Governance & Reporting with a leading financial services organization for their greater Dallas location. You will conduct and develop quantitative and analytic models, assessments and/or applications in support of risk management efforts that assess the market and identify risks and gaps in existing or proposed processes. Applies diverse methodologies and deep experience in a variety of disciplines to identify and solve complex and/or undefined risk problems. Works with leadership to remediate gaps and improvements identified between existing practices and regulatory requirements.
- Utilizes advanced analytics to assess future risk, opportunities, and effectiveness.
- Translates results into meaningful solutions to enhance decision making.
- May present findings to various levels of leadership.
- Applies advanced knowledge and industry best practices to quantify risk and aggregate exposures.
- Develops complex systems and programs that measure aggregate risk exposures.
- Engages in model validation and produces model validation reports Applies innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer business objectives and drive change.
- 5+ years of risk management experience in a large financial institution
- Enterprise Risk Management or Bank risk governance experience
- Experience aggregating large data sets from different sources
- Experience in risk reporting and MIS
- Experience in creating reporting visualization using Tableau or similar tools
- Working knowledge of and experience with risk management processes, techniques and tools
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com