New York , United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently working on a Treasury Manager with a global asset management firm. The qualified candidate will have substantial treasury and FX experience from a similar investment management environment. This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Oversee and restructure the central foreign currency function, while executing trades across multiple strategies, funds, and accounts
- Lead and maintain the company hedging program
- Collaborate with Global Investment, Trade Support, Finance, and Technology teams to build and develop necessary databases, trade support, reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Treasury, FX, hedging, and trading from an asset management firm
- Expertise in Python and/or VBA
Randell recruits for Risk & Treasury professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at Randell.Kanemaru@jcwresourcing.com