New York, United States
12 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Software/Data Engineer II for a Data & Analytics company in NYC. The engineer will help to build out the organization's core platforms, working alongside software/data engineers and data scientists. Prior experience working with NLP and Machine Learning technologies is a plus.
- Design and Develop the organizations core data products/platforms.
- Troubleshoot data products and system issues.
- Monitor and troubleshoot live applications.
- Help to develop best practices and proof of concepts for the data/software engineering and data science teams.
- Work on cloud based systems (AWS) and provide support for the organization's core platforms.
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python.
- Prior experience as a software/data engineer building data products.
- Experience building out RESTful APIs is required,
- NumPy, Pandas and AWS experience are highly preferred.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced or startup environment, and an interest in data science are a plus.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, IT or related field.