£75 per year
0203 589 9289
18 days ago
12 month FTC to perm
- Creating or selecting the most appropriate architecture for mobile/web software applications that suits the bank needs, satisfies user requirements, and achieves desired results.
- Creating architectural design of front-end and backend of mobile/web software systems based on requirement analysis.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of implementation by calculating software metrics and test coverage results.
- Development of software solutions from architectural design to user acceptance testing.
- Stay fresh and updated on latest technologies related with web/mobile platform frameworks.
- Evangelize new tool adoption to help developers to make their work life easier.
- Work along with group of developers, product owners and scrum masters in an agile environment, UI/UX designers and third parties whenever required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of mobile app/web development
- Strong knowledge of React/React Native
- One or more published IOS/Android application is required
- Previous experience in banks application implementation project is an asset
- Detailed information on software life cycle management
- Experience with agile development practices and Scrum
- Eager to discover and learn new skills in challenging environments
- Flexible, creative, positive minded, open minded towards new techniques, customer focused
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written command of the English