JCW are currently engaged with an international insurance company based in Brussels. You will manage a portfolio of medium and major accounts in the Financial Lines department, focusing on Management Liability Commercial. This role will offer hybrid working conditions.
- Collaborate on the strategy for Management Liability Commercial in coordination with the Financial Lines Centre of excellence to maintain a profitable portfolio.
- Contribute to budgeting and financial target processes, as well as handling policy issuance, premium booking, policy drafting, and account management efficiently.
- Improve the department's visibility through broker presentations, training, and client meetings.
- Contribute to department growth by analyzing risks, issuing quotes, and underwriting Management Liability Commercial risks successfully.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree in (Applied) Economics or Law, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of underwriting experience in Financial Lines.
- Service-oriented with a strong team spirit.
- Analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Proficiency in Dutch, French, and English.