JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently working together with a Swiss Asset Manager in the search for a Senior Legal Counsel. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Senior Transaction Lawyer to strengthen the existing legal team and to cover the following responsibilities.
For this position, we are searching for experienced candidates with the following background:
- University degree in law, LLM is a plus
- Bar qualification
- Significant relevant experience (minimum 4-6 years PQE) as corporate/M&A lawyer with a top tier law firm or reputable financial services institution, preferably in the infrastructure/energy sector
- Legal and business judgement with integrity and highest ethical and professional standards
- Knowledge of debt financing is a plus
- Knowledge of commercial contracts (PPAs, Concession Agreements, MSAs, etc.) is a plus
- Initiative and comfortable with change and pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, German language skills are a plus
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.