JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of a well-respected international Real Estate Manager in Munich on a (Senior) Tax Manager position (m/w/d) with focus on investment tax. The successful candidate will be responsible for tax due diligence and tax structuring of real estate transactions during all stages of the investment in strong collaboration with internal and external tax experts.
- Ownership for all transactions related tax matters in connection with Real Estate transactions worldwide
- Structuring, coordination and execution of real estate acquisitions and disinvestments (direct and indirect equity transactions) especially via international multi-tier structures and platforms (in particular review of due diligence materials reports and tax opinions)
- Negotiate tax related clauses in SPAs, JVAs, subscriptions documents etc.
- Responsibility for respective post deal integration, restructurings and compliance topics during the Holding phase
- Qualified German tax advisor required
- 4+ years of relevant experience in corporate and international tax law with a focus on investment transactions, especially related to German cross border transactions
- Insurance knowledge or fund structuring experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of tax due diligence aspects and tax structuring knowledge
- languages: fluency in German and English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.